Adding and editing the Service group
1. Log into Your SportID account and choose service provider's view. Click on "Sales & Services" -- "Service groups" in the menu. Click on "Add new service group".
2. Add the service group name (for example Swimming - it includes service tickets like Pool 1x access, 10x access tickets and 1x ticket for elderly people etc.)
Please choose the category from the list in the end of the article. According to that You either can or cannot activate the tax exemption button. If the category chosen is tax exempt but You are not able to activate the button then please let us know on our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When adding the service group please make sure if You have to pay the Value Added Tax (VAT) or not. If You do not pay the tax then please choose the VAT 0% and if You do, then 20%.
4. Service group description box is the only place You can give more information about the services sold in that category. Please describe the services themselves and how these are provided. If You are selling the tickets in the system, then please add Your e-mail, where to reach if customers have bought tickets. It is necessary because You won't receive customer's personal information and the customers need to contact You themselves in order to use the tickets and You to get the profit.
We recommend an easy statement: After purchasing the ticket please send Your ticket number on: *Your e-mail address*
Adding and editing Services
1. Log into Your SportID account and choose service provider's view. Click on "Sales & Services" -- "Services" in the menu. Click on "Add new service".
2. Fill in the service name gap.
3. Regular price is the main price You are selling it and if You would like to sell the service with special price in the system then fill in also the "SportID price" and the service will be sold with that price.
4. If You choose the Service group then the service will have the same settings that the group has (category, tax exemption, VAT and description).
5. If You want the ticket to be on sale and available then activate the "Clients can find the service from the SportID system". If that would be inactive then You could see the service in the table in Your view, b
ut customers won't see it and won't be able to buy it.
If You have seasonal service then it is good to make the service findable on certain time period. We would recommend You to end selling tickets a bit before the end of the season so customers would have enough time to contact You and have time to actually use the ticket for the services.
Don't fill in Valid until gap if ou add the number of days. Valid until date is the day when the ticket will expire, doesn't matter when it is bought.